You have reached our wiki's Code of Conduct page. Here, general rules and guidelines for proper behavior and conduct will be listed. If you have any inquiries or want to suggest rules, contact User:WILDSTARSKAORI for more information. If you are looking for chat rules, click here.
- Be respectful to fellow wiki members and admins. Any sort of harassment based on race, religious beliefs, sexuality, gender, etc. is NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Abuse of certain features will have consequences as well.
- Moderators must follow the Code of Conduct as well. Failure to comply will result in a)being inquired and b) the possibly of modship being revoked.
- Do not vandalize other people's page nor edit pages if they are protected.
- Socks to evade a ban will result in a permanent I.P ban
- Decision of mods are final unless proven wrong by an inquiry or fellow mods
- Personal attacks on other users will result in a two day ban if caught by a mod or admin for the first offense continued offenses will result in a perma ban
Failure to comply with the Code of Conduct will have its consequences.